April 2, 2010

Just Plain Sickened

Feeling a bit green with envy tonight.

My dad, the man who has never been to any concert in 30 years, just called me tonight from a concert I was dying to go see. Check out this lineup...

- Leeann Womack

- Reba McEntire

- Kelly Clarkson

- Brooks & Dunn

- Melissa Peterman

- George Strait

Yes, I am jealous. Ugh! Wish I could have been there!

Oh well, life goes on...

4 comments:

  1. That's got to be an amazing concert. Why not give it to a concert-going guy? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a front row seat to Reba McEntire a few years ago at a convention. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! All in one concert? I would love to see that! My brother just went to see Reba and George Straight together in PDX the other night and I was a little jealous of him too. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konrad -

    Yes, all in one concert. The show was a makeup for it being cancelled in February due to snow! It was originally Reba, Leann, and George. I guess adding Kelly and Brooks & Dunn was a way to make up for the reschedule.

    I have seen Reba McEntire, Kelly Clarkson, and Brooks and Dunn in concert before and loved them all. This definitely was an awesome concert...at least that is what everyone I know that went has told me.

    ReplyDelete