April 11, 2010

Now I Know My ABC's...

I saw this on Callen's blog this morning and thought I would try it. 
So, here we go.


The ABC's of Me
A - Available: seems that way (I don't have much free time anyway)
B - Best Friend: Without a doubt...Jenny Lynn
C -Crush: there are fleeting moments at the thought of someone, but none at the moment
D -Dad’s Name: Joe
E - Easiest Person To Talk To: Jenny, Lynne, TRG
F - Favorite Food: Anything Indian or Italian
G -Gummy Bears Or Worms: mini-gummy bears (yes, they exist)
H -Hometown: Knoxville, TN
I - Instrument: played trumpet and xylophone in middle school. high school and early college years
J - Job: Teacher, union president, consummate volunteer, committee chairman (I have many titles)
K -Kids: someday I will adopt a few kids
L - Longest Car Ride: New Orleans to Knoxville with people I had a falling out with while in NO.
M -Milk Flavor: Plain old SKIM milk
N -Number of Siblings: one brother (31), one step-sister (36), one adopted sister (22)
O -One Wish: see below...


P -Phobias: spiders, death, failure
Q -Favorite Quote: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt
R -Reason to Smile: simply...being alive
S -Song You Last Heard: "Goodbye Cruel World" - Tuft University's Beelzebubs (gives me goosebumps every time I play it...check it out)
T -Time You Woke Up: 7:30 AM, and that is late for me
U -Unknown Fact About Me: I was the star of my 5th grade school play. I was Benjamin Franklin!
V -Vegetable: without a doubt...green beans. I can never get enough of them.
W -Worst Habits: biting my fingernails, sarcasm (is that SO bad?), not taking time for me
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: spine, right leg, teeth...do a few CT scans count, too?
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: lately, it has been hiking
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment