December 4, 2010

Happy Hanukkah

Wait a sec...I'm not Jewish!

However, to my Jewish brethren, I thought I would post a Happy Hanukkah wish for each of you.

Today I have been rummaging the net looking for and listening to various types of music. Somehow I stumbled onto an A Capella group called the Maccabeats. They are a Jewish A Capella group from Yeshiva University. I don't know what it is about A Capella music, but I love it. I was amazed at how much I loved the music of the Maccabeats.

The video of their's that has gone viral recently is called Candlelight. It is a play on Taio Cruz's Dynamite.


As I researched them some more, I found some of their other music that I kept listening to for about an hour or two.


If you get a chance, check out CD Baby or iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment