December 27, 2010

Movie Night

Tonight I decided to have a "movie night at home."


Yes, I will admit it! My first choice for the night was Easy A. The plot is simple...Olive is one of those girls who just blends into the scenery during high school. When someone overhears Olive telling her best friend that she had lost her virginity to a college guy over the weekend, Olive's life goes from being a "nobody" to being the school tramp. There is an awesome twist in all of this...Olive is still a virgin! Oh, the tangled webs we weave when trying to fit in during high school.

Here is how the movie is described on IMBd - A clean cut high school student relies on the school's rumor mill to advance social and financial standing. 

I will say this! I am surprised, but it was actually a well-done movie. I enjoyed it. In fact, I loved it.




Movie choice number two is Flipped. I am getting ready to watch it now. Will have to report back on that one.

1 comment:

  1. Here here. Just watched Easy A. I agree 100%. The movie was really well made. Smart, not dumbed down at all. And I have flipped sitting on my self waiting to be watched. Might I recommend a movie called Rocket Science, which is another intelligent, well made teenage movie.

    ReplyDelete