December 20, 2010

A Huge THANK YOU!

I love selfless acts of kindness, generosity, thoughtfulness, etc.

Today I received a card in the mail. It was a card from St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Some very good friends of mine made a donation to the hospital in my honor. It is a gift that truly keeps on giving. Knowing that St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is a place close to my heart, I cannot say thank you enough for a gift such as this.

This is the type of gift that I have asked so many for this year. I don't need anything tangible for my gift. I am much more content and happy knowing that this, and other donations will be used to help find cures for childhood catastrophic illnesses.

So a HUGE THANK YOU to Mikeal and Mandi! Love you guys!

-----------------------------------------

Coincidentally, I ordered a Christmas gift for a fellow blogger today. The funny thing is that this blogger will have absolutely NO CLUE this is coming. It was a random, spur of the moment, happening. I couldn't help myself. It is supposed to arrive at said blogger's home on Thursday! I love sending the random gift from time to time. Hope it brighten's this blogger's day!

1 comment: