November 8, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Aaron

This morning we learned that our brother in the blogosphere, Aaron @ A Beautiful Chaos has decided to leave us. It is difficult to believe that it has been a year since Aaron arrived on the scene. He is such a remarkable young man, and I am constantly in awe of all he has accomplished in such a short life. What I love most about Aaron is that he has never been afraid to speak his mind or let us into his life. He has documented (very well, I might add) his life this past year and his struggle coming out and coming to terms with who he is in this world. It is obvious he knows who he is and what he wants in life. We all could take a lesson or two from him.

Aaron, I sincerely hope that your life continues to thrive and that you get all that this world has to offer you. I have no doubt that you will continue to be a leader, but I predict that your leadership will take on a more worldwide audience. I look forward to the day when you are on that world stage and everyone is watching!

Take care and keep in touch!

As a gesture to Aaron, I am leaving this song from the Muppets. It is one of my favorites and the one I look to when saying goodbye to someone.

Saying Goodbye–The Muppets Take Manhattan

2 comments:

  1. Darn it!

    My comment shouldn't have had a comma.

    It should've read:

    "I'm going to miss Aaron!!!"

    (Now I feel better).

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete