November 20, 2010

Do All Mormons Look Like This?

Disclaimer:  No, I don’t think all Mormons looks alike. It just seems that three of my Mormon friends looks eerily alike! Love you guys!

44941_443845869845_543534845_4871874_7254937_n
The beautiful and incomparable Madame Hawtness (aka Mandi)

76855_167767243252226_100000568545375_459912_6244070_n
The intuitive and witty Miles
(Did I mention Miles would probably give his left arm to be adopted by Mandi?)

konrad
The unapologetic Konrad

So here is the question for you…if I converted to Mormonism would I instantly become pencil thin, have awesome bone structure, and watch my hair turn blonde?

Just a random thought.

5 comments:

  1. Only if you're EXTREMELY righteous!
    :)
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I'm so confused. You aren't Mormon? My world has just been rocked! and PS, you wouldn't look like that, see me: Skinny and brunette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi -
    Love you, too!

    David -
    I thought you knew I wasn't Mormon. Believe me when I tell you that being a Southern Baptist is not far from comparison! As for your hair, we could always bleach it blond so you could match the others. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dating a fourth blonde gay Mormon to support your theory.

    ReplyDelete