October 20, 2010

New Addition

I got quite the surprise today before classes began.

Two of my students, let's call them Callie and Katie, brought me the newest addition to my classroom rubber duck collection. This very much over-sized duck has been named "Moby Duck." We will call him Moby for short. This is rubber duck #121 in the collection. (I actually had one of my students come up to me today to tell me she confirmed we now had 121 ducks...she went around the room and counted them.)

I find it hilarious that the students decided that this duck was a male duck. What makes it even funnier is that this male duck is wearing a PINK rain hat. They finally realize that real men wear pink.

Do the students think that pink is my favorite color? Oh no...they may be on to me.

Love my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment