MNJ over at Lido Deck has said goodbye.
This left me with a sense of sadness to be losing a friend in the blogging world. However, I know that he has been detaching from it for some time now. I hope he got what was needed from his time blogging. I know I gained two fantastic friends from his time on here.
Hopefully MNJ will keep in touch despite logging out of the blogosphere. (I believe my words to him on his blog were "Remember, I know where you live." That is true!)
As I was reading his brief farewell, this song came into my head, so I now dedicate it to Mikeal.
Take care, my friend!
PS...If Mandi (aka Madam Hawtness) decides to leave the blogosphere as well, I will be crushed. I can cope with one of them gone, but two just might kill me. Love you both!
I love that song!
ReplyDeleteat least you know where we live - you coming this way any time soon? very touched! thanks & love to you too - MNJ
ReplyDeleteI know I will be passing through in early November for sure. Before then...who knows.
ReplyDeleteAnd I know where you live until you sell that house and move into another home. Then I will have to hunt you all down. :p
Hey, when are you and Mandi headed up near me for the marathon? I forgot the date.