Yes, this is my classroom from today. I am overly OCD, so it is a clean classroom.
Here are a few things I have in the room:
This dragon was a Christmas gift from a Chinese student I had 4 years ago. It is one of the strangest (but completely awesome) gifts I have ever received.
The bears are from my travels. (NYC, London, National Cathedral in Washington DC, and a Tennessee Bear from a UT Football game.)
The disc is from St. John in the Virgin Islands and so are the last two lizards. The top lizard is hand-painted, and I picked him up while in San Diego.
Just thought I would share part of my world with you today.
Your room looks awesome!!! Huge, organized, and well kept!
ReplyDeleteYour room is seriously huge! I have some room envy...
ReplyDeleteThe room looks bigger than it really is, but I love it!
ReplyDelete