Konrad - True Colors (Cyndi Lauper)
Although we haven't really talked, I thoroughly enjoy reading about your life on your blog. You are another person who really seems to know who they are in life, and you are not making any apologies for it. Keep that outlook in life.
(This is one of my favorite songs. It is not that I think you are down in life...it is simply that your true colors shine through very clearly in life. It is awesome.)
My friend, you have been quiet for a few months. Hope all is well with you. I chose this song for you because: (1) you are only 17 and (2) the song is about growing up and becoming a man. I see so much of this song in you.
Below are some of the songs I came across while working on these last two posts. Some of them just made me laugh, smile, and even shed a tear. Enjoy!
Me and Little Andy (Dolly Parton)
Love Can Build a Bridge (The Judds)
It Happens (Sugarland)
Gira Con Me (Josh Groban)
Ever After Happily (Jay Brannan)
Home (Shoshana Bean) starts at 2:20
No Boundaries (Adam Lambert)
Shine Like the Sun (Original Broadway Cast)
You could have chucked somethng in from Elvis Costello... just for me. :(
ReplyDeleteTristram. X
I loved the idea of dedications. The few people I knew in this sense made me smile a bit. Happy 200th.
ReplyDelete