June 4, 2011

Not So Rolling in the Deep!

Yesterday I learned that Adele sent out a press release cancelling the remainder of her North American tour due to laryngitis. I was heartbroken. I have tickets to see her this month in Asheville. I have been looking forward to this concert for months. I absolutely love Adele. Her voice is so pure and unique. I listen to her albums ("19" and "21") religiously. I played her "21" album in my classroom frequently. Even my 6th graders love her! That is saying a lot because 6th graders (11 to 12 year olds) are fickle about their music choices.

The press release says they are trying to reschedule her cancelled concerts. I hope so. I am dying to see her live! 

In honor of Adele, I thought I would send out some of my favorite Adele songs:






2 comments:

  1. That was my birthday gift to Mike. We had 2nd row seats. Closest I've ever sat at a concert. They were for Monday night. Hopefully it is rescheduled SOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I would be gutted. Someone like you is one of my favourite songs to sing! I do it sooo go good.

    I miss you commenting on my blog Joey, you know how I love your take on the things I do.

    ReplyDelete