June 26, 2011

A Bit of Funny This Morning

Needed a good laugh this morning.

I am a huge fan of JM, and have been for quite a while. He is just a very laid-back performer, and you can't help but smile and sing along when you hear his music. He is also a fun performer to see live.

I found this clip on YouTube and about fell in the floor when we got to minute 4:27.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...can't make out what's funny here. Can you describe it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Adam! I suppose I could have described it better.

    Around 4:27 or so JM is singing and pauses. At that point some girl (I am assuming her to be a lesbian.) yells out "You could make me go straight." What I loved is the simple reactions in the video. Gavin Creel (the guy in the red tie) cracks up and about loses it for a moment. Even better is JM's reaction. At first he just tries to continue. Eventually I think he loses all train of thought.

    Well, at least it struck me funny!

    ReplyDelete