June 27, 2011

Movie Night Tonight

Tonight I felt I needed a movie night, so I decided movie night at home. I am a sucker for romantic movies, so that is what I went looking for in my library. 

The movie I decided on was "Shelter." 

I cannot say enough about how much I love this movie. Yes, it is a gay-themed movie. However, this is a very well done and tasteful movie. It has a great plot, the characters are believable, and there isn't your stereotypical bad acting. I have seen this movie more times than I care to admit, but it is what I go to when I am feeling down. It seriously gives me some semblance of hope for a future with my partner (and maybe kids in there too.) 


 

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea why I've never seen that movie yet. I gotta see it!

    ReplyDelete