In exactly one month from today, I (and over 13,000 other educators from across the country) will invade the Windy City. I cannot wait...never been to Chicago!
Any advice or recommendations of things that I MUST do while there will gladly be taken.
(Aaron, Dean, Dwayne...I specifically mean you three. You have visited or live there already!)

after the last day of school, anything school is out of sight out of mind until teachers report end of summer ! ha ha. but I'd definitely do a trip to chicago if my school sent me. enjoy!
ReplyDeleteFirst time commenter here...but I love Chicago...lots of stories from my 3 visits...
ReplyDeleteSee "the Bean" and the spewing mouths nearby (public art, but it's weird and cool at the same time). Go see Blue Man Group...the theatre is near Wrigley Field, lots of restaurants nearby to grab a good dinner then see a great show...see the Old Public Library art gallery. The architecture is awesome, and the artwork worth the walk. Navy Pier is fun, shopping and food. Stay out of South Chicago - got lost there once, the people sitting on milk crates on every corner looked like they wanted to storm us and empty the van!
Have a great trip!
Peace <3
Jay in VA
jayinva.blogspot.com
(BTW, I spent 5 years working in a high school with student employees, and still work for the district as a computer systems administrator.)
Joey!
ReplyDeleteI hope we get to meet and chat when you visit Chicago!
I'll be your personal tour guide! LOL
-Dean