I have never done this before, but curiosity is getting the better of me this week! On my blog page, I keep a tracker just so I can see where visitors to the blog site are hailing from. It is fascinating to see.Over the past week or so I have been seeing a slew of visits from someone in Billings, Montana. There are lots of them. Believe me, I am not complaining. I welcome the reader!
I am just chomping at the bit to know who the person is. If you are willing to identify yourself, I would love to know about you. I have made some phenomenal friends through blogging! However, if you choose to stay anonymous that is perfectly understandable. (My email is listed on my profile page.)
Like so many of my friends out here in the blogosphere...we are here to help!
I once had a regular visit from Seoul, he/she would click on my blog several times a day. I made a post like this and the visits stopped! :(
ReplyDelete