November 6, 2011

There is Hope...In the Heights

Having a pretty rough day. All the thoughts of the week just flooded back over me as I was at the school today preparing for my observation that occurs in the morning. I had to get out of there. I came straight home. I felt completely lost. Been sitting on the couch most of the day waiting to fall asleep.

However, there is some hope!

A few minutes ago I decided to see what was playing in the area...concerts, shows, etc. I was surprised to find that the North American tour of "In the Heights" will be near me in two weeks. I absolutely love this show. It is truly amazing. There truly are no words to describe how it can make you feel.

Instantly, I bought my ticket to the show. The nice surprise is where my seat is located...2nd row center. This made my day and week. Hopefully this will give me something to look forward to and get my mind off of the past few days.

4 comments:

  1. Is there someone special you can take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your close up musical/concert seats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear it's like a latin "rent". wish I could've seen it in NYC> if it comes through OKC, I'm there! ha. :) enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ian - Nope...I am going it alone! I just prefer going to shows by myself. It allows me to get lost in the show and not have to worry about keeping someone else company. LOL!

    Hey, Mikey - You have no room to talk, Mr. Second Row for Adele! (I am still jealous!)

    Dan - I would say the "Latin Rent" is a pretty good way to describe the show. As a Renthead, it is difficult for me to compare the two. Love them both equally! I will say that In the Heights will definitely make you want to get up and dance. Can't wait till Saturday to see it again!

    ReplyDelete