Anyway, back to the point of this post. I was looking around on YouTube this evening checking out music videos. As I was looking up some of Bruno Mars' songs, I discovered the cover below:
November 27, 2011
Is this the next JB?
Teaching middle school has clued me in to the success and popularity of Justin B...yes, you know the one to which I am referring. (See left. Did I mention I have a student how looks almost exactly like him? He has the attitude to go with it!)
Anyway, back to the point of this post. I was looking around on YouTube this evening checking out music videos. As I was looking up some of Bruno Mars' songs, I discovered the cover below:
I was sitting there completely shocked at what I was hearing. This kid is awesome! I had to check YouTube to see if there were more cover songs from this kid. Imagine my surprise when I found he can also do music from Adele. We all know I love my woman, Adele. I am extremely critical when I hear others cover her songs. However, I had nothing negative to say about Nick's versions of the songs below.
I just needed to share this with someone today. Hope you enjoyed! In my opinion, we all need to keep a watch out for this guy...Nick Merico.
Anyway, back to the point of this post. I was looking around on YouTube this evening checking out music videos. As I was looking up some of Bruno Mars' songs, I discovered the cover below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment