September 21, 2011

Wait! Don't I Know You?

This week I was excited to see NBC kick off a third season of The Sing Off. I love a'capella music, so this show plays right up my alley.

This week I was watching the first eight groups compete, and I was blown away be a few of them. However, I don't really want to get into that debate today. I have another motive for this post.

As I was watching one group in particular, I kept getting that odd feeling as though I had seen some of these guys before. I just couldn't exactly pinpoint it for a while...then it hit me. The group I was watching was the University of Rocherster Yellow Jackets. Below is their performance this week.



It wasn't until the judges comments were made, and the cameras kept going back to the members of the group, that I finally realized how I knew some of these guys. I saw a couple of them on a youtube video.

Which video, you may ask...(see below)



This is the shot during the show when I figured it out:
The two guys in the back!!!!!
I did some "investigative searching" and found I was correct. I looked up the group's website, and I found both stars of the video:

 

So now I can finally put faces and names with the video. What made me feel better was the knowledge that I wasn't totally insane...I WAS RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment