Got home from work tonight and popped over to Facebook for a moment just to check messages and a few updates. One of the updates on my feed made me get up and do a little dance. Okay, so I didn't literally get up and dance, but I could have easily done so.
What made me so excited, you may ask! I found out that one of my favorite Broadway stars will soon be starring in a musical I am more than anxious to see.
Yes, I have had a "crush" on Matt since I had the chance to see him in Spring Awakening on Broadway a couple times. (Only a few friends know of this! Well, now more will know.) This gives me another reason to get my rear end back up to New York City!
Just felt the need to share!

Dang, he's cute.
ReplyDeleteHe has incredible eyes!
ReplyDeleteJoey, it has been so long since we talked or had a presence on each others blogs. I really do hope you are well. Drop me an email sometime.