September 2, 2012

Patrik 1.5


Tonight I decided to look on Netflix for a movie I had yet to see. This movie, Patrik Age 1.5, came across my recommended movies. I looked up the summary of the movie and was instantly intrigued.

You can judge for yourself, but I loved this movie...even if it is in Swedish.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know you, I've only just arrived here and this is the first of your posts I have read. However, I can already tell you and a thoughtful and emotional person and a nice person to know. I can't help you with the depression side of life, in all honesty I think the only person that can is yourself, however I send you the internet equivalent of a dozen or so supportive hugs and a whole load of good and positive vibes that you find a way to walk away from the depression and the only sound you'll hear is the sound of laughter and the warm glow of happiness. All the best.

    ReplyDelete