August 27, 2012

My Sordid Past

We all have things in our past that make us cringe at time. Here is mine.


Oh, friends, I kid you not! This show taped every Friday evening and Saturday morning from the time I was in high school through some of my college years. We taped two shows on Friday night, and most of us were back on Saturday morning to tape the remaining three shows for a week's set. It was a blast and I loved it. However, I take a lot of flack from friends when they discover I used to do this. It's all fun! 

Thankfully, you will not find me on this video. (Believe me, I have been watching it back and forth making sure I am out of it!) Thus endeth the show and tell! 

2 comments:

  1. Chris Ledoux! Friend, we need to exchange iPods! I am sure you have some great country hits on yours that I don't have, especially some older ones. My Tennessee plan one day is to visit you, go to Dollywood and go line dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music on my iPod may shock you. However, there is a great representation of the classic country I love so much. And, when you plan that trip to Tennessee, you are on! I will have to give you the tour of East Tennessee (Dollywood, hiking in the Smokies, a University of Tennessee football game) and Nashville (especially for the line dancing). Maybe fall or spring break?

    ReplyDelete